Skip to content
Guide to make an email on cutom domain:
- Go to google apps @ www.google.com/a/
- Fill up the form as specified
- Go to custom setup
- Verify ownership using ALternate Methods > Add a DNS record
- Open Domain’s control panel and add an txt record into the DNS system of your domain.
- After sometime, click “Verify” in google
- And your custom email is ready to be used in gmail.
Guide to adding a txt record in logicbox powered reseller:
- Go to http://nannu.supersite.myorderbox.com/
- Login using your credentials and go to “My Account”
- Under control panel, go to Domains > List all orders > select the domain > DNS Management > Manage DNS > TXT Records > Add TXT Record
- In hostname enter “@” and value as given in the verification page of google. Leave TTL to default.
- Click “Add Record”
- Done, It will take an hour or two for proper DNS propagation.
Setting up in Outlook 2010
- File > Add an Account > Manually Configure > Internet E-mail
- Fill the form with incoming mail server = pop.gmail.com and outgoing mail server =smtp.gmail.com with account type POP3
- More Settings > Advanced and change Incoming Port to 995 and Outgoing Port to 587 with TSL encryption.
- More Settings > Outgoing server > check “My outgoing server requires authentication” and check “My server requires SSL” in Advanced tab.