Nowadays, resumes are not created, rather personal home pages are developed to portray about a person. Here we will teach you how to create your own website free of cost using services from top companies.
When it is coming to creating websites, two significant procedures are mandatory, one is the domain registration and the other one is getting the web hosting done. The ‘Web Hosting’ is the companies, or organizations, which provide space in their server for creating customers’ websites and allow them to upload their files and data/contents in their own web pages. The file uploading is usually done, via the File Transfer Protocol (FTP). Some web hosting services companies are providing the entire website design procedures too; they will take the responsibility of registering your domain too.
Some of the inevitable guidelines are described, as follows:
- Write down your ideas and plan for your website. First, be clear of your objective of creating a website, i.e. whether it is for business purposes, or for a personal home page utility…; depending upon the objective, you can start building your website.
- You can create a website with your favorite address, comprising of your name and ending with .com, .net, .tv, .org, etc…. You should select the domain, i.e. with whom you are going to register your website. This is very important step; search for authorized domain names and get verified. You could probably undergo a research, regarding the best domain services in the market. Don’t forget to take a look at the features and facilities of the domains.
- If you are getting only 50% of the design, then don’t get panicked, because you can slowly enhance the features of your website. If you are trying to create all the features at the same time, then it might end up in a mess.
- Study the market; be sure about your customers; conduct market research about your business and get exposure, regarding the market trend.
- Optimize the usage of your website; for example, you can sell, either your products, or others’ products; you could also allow others to advertise in your website and you could earn money easily; you could also look for the Search Engine Optimization for your website, which would in turn, invite numerous companies and people to advertise in your site.
- In case, if you are trying to design an ecommerce site, then you should pay more attention on the details like, transaction, shipping details, credit card processing, secured business transaction, privacy maintenance, security provision, etc… The most significant issue would be the credit card processing; you should ensure that you are getting associated with the best credit card services, via your website.