The availability of home loan calculators/EMI calculators had created an awareness regarding the house financing status in the country.
There are different methods of calculations available to calculate the home loans, such as, calculating the home loans based on the capabilities of paying back the monthly installments; analyzing based on the capital investments; calculating based on the number of years of installments, etc…
The banking sectors in India have developed at a very fast rate and it continue growing every year. The best part is that these banks enhance themselves according to the dynamic changes in the technology; drastic trends of lifestyles; regional developments; national induction of rules and regulations, etc… If you visit any bank’s official website, then you can see an advanced usage of technology and dynamic varieties of options to choose from; for example, the options are categorized under various sections, such as, first time home buyers; buyers living in a rented house currently; non-resident options; home loan insurance; supporting documents for citizens, NRI people, etc… There are also various options available nowadays to calculate the EMI (monthly payment) for the desired loan amount; banks such as HDFC, Bank of Baroda, etc… are providing such options in their official website. You could use the options to roughly figure out the EMI amount for the desired type of loan amount. These calculations differ from one bank to the other; hence the options available would also differ. In general the calculators are with the options like, number of years, constituting the loan period; Return on Investments (ROI); interest rates; equated monthly installments, i.e. EMI, etc… there are plenty of such options available in the online, but these options would definitely help in figuring out your capacity in getting loans; your capability of paying it back; it would also give you an idea about the housing finance industries; type of banks, etc… these calculators would give a fine picture, regarding your investments and the amount that has to be paid back to the bank, but remember, these calculations need not be accurate (not necessarily). But doing homework with these calculators would definitely help in your conversation with the bank officials/executives at the later stages. It is definitely true that these calculators provide an exposure regarding the current scenarios of the housing finance sectors! Some of the important aspects to be considered, when using these home loan calculators are portrayed as follows:
- Don’t get loans online, based on the calculations that you have made out of these calculators. It is always advisable to meet the executives in person to discuss about the loans and to decide on the same.
- Do not opt for options that would approve your loans instantly, via the internet.
- Do not plan your investments and don’t prepare your documents, based on your home loan calculations.
- The calculation procedures and the methods are not made transparent; hence these calculations could not be trusted completely.
- Do a detailed research about the sources of the websites and trust only the recognizable calculations; for example the calculations available in the nationally authorized websites could be more trustable than the other sources.